1. By contacting the appropriate Lead Coach/Team Manager on the mobile phone number listed in the club handbook.
2. By contacting the Youth Manager on 07714 568660.
3. By contacting the Club Welfare Officer on 07855 889203
NB. Parents must not ask their children to wait in the car park as this area is not supervised by the coaches or club officials.
The club will:
1. Ask the child/young person to wait on the veranda of the club house, or sports hall where winter training is taking place.
2. If the parent/carer is more than 15 minutes late, the Lead Coach/Team Manager will attempt to contact the parent carer. If this is unsuccessful, they will try the emergency contact details, supplied on the registration form.
3. Ensure that an adult coach and at least 1 other coach/club official or parent waits with the child/young person.
4. If the child/young person remains uncollected and the parent/carer remains un-contactable, Club Officials will need to report the situation to Social Services and or the Police.
NB. Parents are asked to ensure that their contact details are kept up to date along with information of the emergency contacts supplied their child’s registration form.
The club coaches and officials will not:
1. Take the child/young person home or to any other location
2. Wait in a vehicle or the pavilion alone with the child
3. Send the child home with another person without prior parental permission.
Continuation of Late Collection by Parent/Carer
Parents/carers are asked to recognise that all coaches and club officials give their time to the club on a voluntary basis and it is important that all children/young persons are collected promptly.
Where a parent/carer is continually late to collect their child the club will follow the procedure detailed below:
1. On the second late collection the parent/carer will receive a verbal warning from Lead Coach/Team Manager
2. On the third late collection the parent/carer will receive a written warning from the Youth Manager/Welfare Officers
3. On the forth late collection the Youth Manager will inform the parent/carer in writing that child’s place has been withdrawn for the remainder of the season and their name placed on the waiting list for next season.